17 August 2007

ode to mother

it has been brought to my attention that i thank my dad a lot in this and i am sorry to say that i have failed to mention and give thanks to my mom. she has helped in my trip as well (just less tangibly perhaps). there was this quote mentioned in a sermon i listened to yesterday that said
"being a parent is like your heart leaving your body and walking around out there."
it reminded me of how it must feel for my mom. and her heart has done a lot of walking in the last six weeks, much less the last 22 years.
----
so thank you mom for your love and your support and for consistently checking up on me and hugs via the phone. i love you! and happy birthday. haha. (it's actually in april.)

1 comment:

DaveLar said...

I love you! it's great to read about your adventures this summer. thanks for leaving me a comment.
hope you are well love!