07 July 2007

ahhh!

there is so much to do, and it's hard not to freak out. i'm still hoping to leave by tomorrow, at least in the evening but i don't know if i can finish everything by then! being in a wedding today doesn't help, not to say i'm not totally excited to be in my friend bonnie's wedding. i guess i just didn't plan this very well perhaps. i hope that everyone i'm visiting can be patient and flexible... i think part of my procrastination may be not wanting to leave yet, realizing how much i'm going to miss this beautiful place and my wonderful friends. but i am also oh so very excited to see other beautiful places and hang out with other wonderful friends i haven't seen in years. it will all come together, and then probably be over before i know it...

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm patient and flexible! I will wait patiently to hear from you so that I can schedule a day off :) I know you have a lot going on.